In this masterclass, you'll learn...
1. What Mom guilt actually is/what it isn’t
2. The one word that will change your understanding of self-care so you’re NEVER confused about what it is or what it should look like for you AGAIN!
3. The aspect of self-care that’s equally as important (if not more!) than the doing but isn’t talked about
This masterclass will be worth your precious time if...
- You experience guilt when you prioritize yourself over your kids/family
- You don’t even know what self-care looks like, since what you used to do pre-kids (and pre-Covid!) isn’t accessible to you any more
- The word ‘self-care’ puts you off because it’s a reminder of what you desperately need but can’t get
- Even when you take time for yourself, you don't feel replenished
- You feel tired, overwhelmed, overcooked, overdone, over ALL OF IT! And find yourself thinking and saying - I NEED A BREAK! (maybe you even find yourself wishing for a (non-critical) illness so you can ‘justify’ getting the space/rest you so desperately need)
You know self-care is something that you need and is good for you - learn how to actually make time for it!
Wed, April 7, 7:45 pm EST OR
Thurs, April 8, 1 pm EST
If you need a little nudge (or hard push) to attend this masterclass for a much needed recharge, I highly recommend turning to science
Research shows that women who prioritize taking care of themselves are:
- More energetic
- Kinder to themselves (AMEN!)
- Respond better in challenging situations
- More patient
- More efficient and productive
- Experience less stress, anxiety and depression
- Are physically healthier
Bottom line ...
Choosing self-care leads you to be more present and stable, happier and more mentally, emotionally and physically healthy!
And NOT choosing self-care leads you to be more scattered, overwhelmed, anxious, stressed, depressed and overall unwell.
I want you to learn how to choose it for YOU.Reserve my spot!